CENTRAL BY NAME, CENTRAL BY NATURE
- QUALITY MODERN APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS, TWO BATHROOMS
- 74SQM INTERNALLY, 12SQM BALCONY
- TRANQUIL CUL-DE-SAC ENTRANCE
- MULTIPLE VISITOR BAYS
- LOW STRATA - $44 PER WEEK
- READY TO MOVE IN OR LEASE OUT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
This impressive, light-filled 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom level 1 apartment forms part of a stunning and secure development that has been finished to a high modern standard and encourages quality low-maintenance living for all involved.
The headline act of the floor plan is a stylish open plan living, dining and kitchen area with breakfast bar capabilities, sparkling stone bench tops, tiled splashbacks, sleek white cabinetry, double sinks, gas cooktop, stainless-steel dishwasher and more. There is even space for a study nook, whilst split-system air-conditioning makes this tiled zoned comfortable all year round.
Seamless outdoor access to a lovely alfresco-style balcony encourages private entertaining whilst taking in the sunsets and surrounding greenery. Both bedrooms are carpeted, have ceiling fans, and boast built-in wardrobes – including the generous master suite that flows through to its very own private ensuite bathroom, comprising of a large shower, toilet, and stone vanity.
A functional main bathroom-come-laundry makes the most of the floor space on offer and plays host to a shower, toilet, stone bench tops, wash trough and built-in storage. An allocated single car bay beyond the complex access gate is simply an added bonus.
All of your everyday amenities are nearby too, including bus stops, Beckenham Train Station, schools and the newly revamped Westfield Carousel Shopping and Food precinct.
Central by name, central by nature. This fabulous apartment is as convenient as they come!
• 74sqm internally
• 11sqm balcony
• 2-bedrooms, 2-bathrooms
• Allocated single car bay
• 4sqm Storeroom
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Manicured gardens within complex
• Internal roads with multiple visitor bays
• Approx. 600m to Beckenham Train Station
• Approx. 750m to Beckenham Primary School
• Approx. 1.2km to Mills Park
• Approx. 1.4km to IGA Beckenham
• Approx. 1.8km to Westfield Carousel
• Approx. 2.6km to St Norbert College
• Approx. 7.3km to Curtin University
• Approx. 10.7km to Perth Airport
• Approx. 12.9km to Perth CBD
For further information, please contact Josh Byrne-Quinn on 0424 050 692.
Shire Rates: $1,520.00 p/a approx.
Water Rates: $2,115 p/a approx.
Strata Levies: $527.25 p/q approx.